A great opportunity to work with text and character during the summer.
Monologue study and learn using the American-based Meisner and Method techniques. Work in your mother tongue or in English, it is your choice.
10am PST (California time), 19:00 GMT +2 (course will last two-hours)
Online through the ZOOM meeting platform
Donation-Based. We are requesting a minimum $40 donation for participants, but if you are able to contribute more, that is greatly appreciated.
Each session is limited to 14 participants who will bring a monologue to work on.
How to Register?
- Register for the Zoom course on Monday 20 July at 19:00
- Click the pay now button, you will be redirected to a new page (a payment must be completed to process your registration)
- Mark your calendar!
- Select/write and prepare a 60-second monologue for your two-hour Zoom session (for participants)
- Set-up a Zoom account and practice navigating the site, along with the use of your mute button, to ensure a productive session for all
- Upon payment and registration, email The Actor’s Kitchen with a brief description of your monologue so we may prepare the course for YOU (for participants)
- Zoom/course access will be sent to you through email 24 hours prior to the start of the course, please do not share this information with anyone so we may provide a private working space
- Questions? Please send an email to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Kirk Baltz is a Hollywood-based renowned actor and acclaimed acting coach.
From the start of his career Baltz has studied extensively in NYC and LA with noted teachers like Sandra Seacat, Greg Zittle, Susan Batson, Tony Greco, and Penny Allen; who are responsible for the training (and in some cases the continued coaching), of actors such as Ryan Gosling, Nicole Kidman, Andrew Garfield, Laura Dern, Mickey Rourke, Jessica Lange, Harvey Keitel and Phillip Seymour Hoffman.
He has appeared in numerous television shows: The Shield, NYPD Blue, Without A Trace, Will and Grace, 24 and NCIS: Los Angeles and noted features such as Bulworth, Natural Born Killers, Reservoir Dogs (as Officer Marvin Nash), Dances with Wolves and Taylor Hackford’s Parker.
Kirk has recently appeared in the film Interior Night and will soon be seen in Deniz Erguven’s Kings. He can currently be seen in international film festivals in the critically acclaimed short films The Armoire written and directed by Evan Cooper and Demon written and directed by Caleb Slain. Kirk will be appearing in the upcoming feature The Will O Wisp by Evan Cooper.
Åpent for alle som jobber innen kulturfeltet, inkludert studenter.
Webinar via Zoom